IF YOU’RE HAVING AN ISSUE:
We’re here to help and we will do our best to respond within 24 hours to your request.
Before opening a ticket, please the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) below. If your answer is not there, please submit a support ticket at the bottom of this page.
The Serenity Team
I placed my order, but have not received a confirmation email with information about how to access my purchase. Is there a delay?
Sorry about that! Our system automatically generates a confirmation email and immediately sends it. There are a few common issues:
- You use Gmail and the email has landed in your ‘Promotions’ tab.
- The email somehow landed in your Junk or Spam folder.
- You’ve marked one of our emails as Spam. When this happens, our system is forbidden from sending any email communications to you. No hard feelings!
Not to point fingers or anything, but 95% of the time this is a user error. Here’s what typically happens:
- Your username (email address) has been mistyped.
- You copied and pasted your username or password from the confirmation email, but accidentally included an extra space when you highlighted the text. Try manually entering your login info.
- Sometimes the number zero (0) can look like the letter “O”. Yes, this happens!
Sorry you missed it! Unfortunately, we must stick to our viewing schedule. At the end of our event, we will be re-posting the most popular sessions to the website for an extra 24-hour free viewing period. Stay tuned.
Another way to see any missed presentations (or to view those later in the week) is to purchase access to all of them for online watching or downloading. Click here to learn more about our products!
There are many possible reasons for this issue:
- The main cause is your internet connection speed. High-speed internet is a must for viewing streaming videos. We recommend a connection speed of no less than 10 Mbs. Most cable and DSL providers offer this as their base minimum. Satellite internet, though considered high speed, generally will skip and pause due to the time it takes for the data to travel to space and back to your computer. You can test your internet connection speed for free at speedtest.net.
- Another main cause is the speed of your computer. Computers less than 3 years old (and connected to high-speed internet) should stream the presentations without issue.
- In some instances, your computer could have a virus or malware/adware that will slow it down and cause playback issues. Try scanning your system with a program like spybot search and destroy (it’s free, just google it) to fix these kinds of issues.
- The last frequent cause is the browser you are using. We recommend the latest version of Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari. Internet Explorer will work, but must be version 9 or higher. Version 8 and older have known issues with streaming video and are not supported.
If none of these options help to resolve your issues, please fill out a support ticket below and include as much detail as you can, including answers to the following questions, we will ask for this information. We will do our best to help you out.
- Are you getting an error message or are the videos just not playing when you click the play button?
- What browser are you using?
- What version of that browser?
- Go to speedtest.net and run a test, what speed does it say you have for download?
- Alternately, run the speed test below. Copy your results and make sure to include them if you open up a support ticket.