IF YOU’RE HAVING AN ISSUE:
We’re here to help and we will do our best to respond within 24 hours to your request.
Before opening a ticket, please the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page. If your answer is not there, please submit a support ticket at the bottom of this page.
The Serenity Team
I placed my order, but have not received a confirmation email with information about how to access my purchase. Is there a delay?
Sorry about that! Our system automatically generates a confirmation email and immediately sends it. There are a few common issues:
- You use Gmail and the email has landed in your ‘Promotions’ tab.
- The email somehow landed in your Junk or Spam folder.
- You’ve marked one of our emails as Spam. When this happens, our system is forbidden from sending any email communications to you. No hard feelings!
Not to point fingers or anything, but 95% of the time this is a user error. Here’s what typically happens:
- Your username (email address) has been mistyped.
- You copied and pasted your username or password from the confirmation email, but accidentally included an extra space when you highlighted the text. Try manually entering your login info.
- Sometimes the number zero (0) can look like the letter “O”. Yes, this happens!